Custom calibrations and unit choices can be saved to many sensors. As a result you may want to return the sensor to factory default settings.
You can do this in several applications:
Using Logger Pro:
1. Choose Calibrate –> (sensor name) from the Experiment menu.
2. Go to the Calibration Storage tab and click the button labeled Set Sensor Factory Defaults.
3. If prompted, select the sensor range as appropriate and click OK.
4. Click OK to write defaults back to the sensor.
Using LabQuest App:
1. Choose Calibrate –> (sensor name) from the Sensors menu.
2. Go to the Storage tab and tap the button labeled Restore Sensor Factory Default.
3. Tap OK to write defaults back to the sensor.
Using Graphical Analysis and Graphical Analysis Pro:
Note: The instructions below restore factory defaults only for this session. They cannot be stored on the sensor using Graphical Analysis at this time. Use Logger Pro or LabQuest App, if available, to reset the defaults and store them on the sensor. Once this has been done, they will be honored by Graphical Analysis App.
1. Click the live readouts meter and choose Calibrate.
2. Go to the Equation tab and type in the default values found in the sensor manual.
3. Click Apply.
Using Graphical Analysis GW for iOS or Android:
Resetting Defaults is not supported. Use Logger Pro or LabQuest App, if available, to reset the defaults. Once this has been done, they will be honored in Graphical Analysis GW.