– Primary Test:
1. Connect the Constant Current System.
2. Connect the AC power adapter. (Included, but the same as LabQuest Power Supply (LQ-PS, discontinued))
3. Start the data-collection software.
4. Be sure the dial is turned counterclockwise to the minimum. Connect the red and black clips together.
5. Turn the dial clockwise. The current reading should increase to 0.6 A when the dial is turned to the maximum.
The sensor is set to the stored calibration before shipping. The user cannot calibrate the system.
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
LabQuest Power Supply (LQ-PS, discontinued)
Micro USB Cable (CB-USB-MICRO)