If your LabQuest Stream does not appear on the list of available devices in Logger Pro, try the following…
1. Verify that your LabQuest Stream is available for Bluetooth connection.
The unit is on (the power LED is green)
Bluetooth LED is flashing (blue)
The USB LED is not green
– When not connected to a host, the LabQuest Stream will automatically turn off after about two minutes. If necessary, turn the unit back on.
– When the Bluetooth LED is off, the Bluetooth system is off.
– When the Bluetooth LED is glowing blue (not flashing) then the LabQuest Stream is wirelessly connected to some other device. Power the unit off and then back on to disconnect the LabQuest Stream from its Bluetooth host.
– When the USB LED is green, the LabQuest Stream is connected to a host via USB. Unplug the LabQuest Stream USB cable to disconnect the LabQuest Stream from its USB host.
2. Ensure you are attempting to connect to the correct LabQuest Stream
Verifying the serial number on the back label of the LabQuest Stream is the one you are looking for in Logger Pro.
3. Verify the computer Bluetooth system is on.
As each operating system has its own method for activating Bluetooth, please see help for your computer if you need more information about how to turn on Bluetooth.
4. Rescan for devices
Click Rescan. It can take several scans for a device to show up in the list of available devices.
5. Re-pair your LabQuest Stream with the computer.
macOS: Open System Settings, navigate to the Bluetooth settings, and pair with LabQuest Stream. Note that macOS 11 and newer do not support Bluetooth connection to LabQuest Stream.
Windows: Open the Settings dialog for Windows, navigate to the Bluetooth settings, and pair with LabQuest Stream.
As each operating system has its own pairing procedure, please see help for your computer if you need more information about how to pair.
6. Once LabQuest Steam has been paired with your computer, try connection again.
Return to Logger Pro and choose Connect Interface > Wireless LabQuest Stream > Scan for Wireless LabQuest Stream from the Experiment menu. Select your device from the list and click Connect.
7. If you continue to have trouble, contact Vernier Technical Support for additional assistance.
If necessary, use LabQuest Stream with Logger Pro connected via USB until you are able to resolve this issue.
How do I connect to a LabQuest Stream via Bluetooth using Logger Pro?
How do I determine which is my LabQuest Stream when trying to connect to it wirelessly?
LabQuest Stream Troubleshooting and FAQs