Go Direct™ Temperature Probe, order code GDX-TMP, $59
Specifications and User Guide
- Primary Test: Press the power button on the sensor to turn it on. (The red LED will be flashing.) Start the data-collection app and select the sensor from the list of available sensors. (The green LED will be flashing.) Hold the tip of the sensor in your hand and check for the temperature readings to change.
RELATED TIL ENTRIES
TIL 4023: What is the difference between a Go Wireless sensor and a Go Direct sensor?
- Overall length (handle + shaft): 18.5 cm
- Stainless steel shaft: length 11.5 cm, diameter 4.7 mm
- Probe handle: length 7 cm, maximum width 3.5 cm, depth 2 cm
Each sensor is carefully calibrated during the manufacturing process. This sensor cannot be calibrated by the user.
- Micro USB Cable, order code CB-USB-MICRO, $5
- Go Direct™ 300 mAh Replacement Battery, order code GDX-BAT-300, $9
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
- Go Direct™ Charge Station, order code GDX-CRG, $69