You are probably rerunning the installer. You want to run the Logger Pro application itself, not the installer. On a Mac, applications live in the “Applications” folder. To access the Applications folder:
1) Go to the Finder by clicking the Finder icon in the Dock.
2) Click “Applications” in a Finder window.
3) Open the Logger Pro 3 folder in Applications.
4) Launch the Logger Pro program by double-clicking on the application icon here.
5) ‘Eject’ the Logger Pro installer from your Desktop once it has been installed.
For easy access to Logger Pro you can add it to your dock.
To do this, follow these steps:
1) While Logger Pro is running, Control+Click its icon in the Dock.
2) From the pop-up menu, select “Options”, “Keep in Dock”: