The LabQuest 3 screen is a capacitive touch screen that responds to the touch of the pad of your finger. As with phones and tablets, the screen does not need calibration.
If your LabQuest screen is not responsive to touch, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Touch the screen using the pad of your finger and not your fingernail.
- Clean your hands to remove any excess lotions that may prevent conduction when you touch the screen.
- Try using a stylus designed for capacitive touch screens.
- It is possible the LabQuest App has stopped working. If this has happened, you may still be able to access Settings to reboot your unit.
- Tap the upper right corner of the screen to access Settings, then tap Reboot.
- Alternatively, tap the upper left corner to access the Home screen, tap Settings, then tap Reboot.
Note: If you cannot access Reboot from the Home or Settings screens, press and hold the power button until the Shut Down dialog displays (about five seconds). Wait for the unit to shut down, then press the power button again to turn the unit back on.
If you still are not able to get your LabQuest 3 to respond to taps, contact us for additional assistance.