Follow these steps to save your lab files to LabQuest 3. At this time, you can only add one file at a time as there is not an automated process for moving multiple files.
- Save your file as a PDF.
- Move the PDF to a USB flash drive.
- Connect the USB flash drive to your LabQuest 3.
- On LabQuest 3, select Experiment Viewer from the Home screen, then tap Open.
- Navigate to your file on the USB flash drive and tap the file to select it.
- Tap Open to open the file.
- Tap the button to the left of the Close button and select Save As.
- Tap the LabQuest button and navigate to where you want to save the file.
- Tap Save to save the file to your LabQuest 3 unit.
Repeat this process to add your file to each applicable LabQuest 3 unit.