Boost your students’ understanding of complex science concepts with Vernier Graphical Analysis TM Pro. With this award-winning app, you can create experiments and share the data with your students in real time—and seeing experiment data collected right before their eyes helps students connect abstract ideas to the real world. Watch our overview video to see Graphical Analysis Pro in action.When you choose Graphical Analysis Pro, you unlock crucial features that further elevate your instruction and help students experience three-dimensional learning.
Key Features: The award winning Graphical Analysis Pro app
- Collects and views data from multiple sensors or compatible interfaces
- Displays up to three graphs simultaneously as needed by the educator
- Includes sample experiments with synced data that cover common topics in biology, chemistry, and physics—providing ready-to-use, rich content your students can explore and analyze
- Is compatible with most Vernier sensors, so educators can continue to use them
- Offers an easy-to-use, intuitive interface, making it simple to get started
- Is compatible with multiple operating systems and mobile devices (including Chromebooks)
- This flexibility provides cost savings, as students can use their own device for analysis
And, as always, the experts on our technical support team offer great customer service!