Graphical Analysis Pro inspires students to explore crucial science concepts with its illustrative experiment videos and interactive graphing capabilities. Students can analyze data in new complex and insightful ways.
- Gain a deeper understanding through access.
With Graphical Analysis Pro, students gain the benefit of understanding concepts by watching the video sync with experiment data in real time.
- Students and instructors can analyze experiments at their own pace.
Our replay feature gives students and instructors the ability to speed up or slow down phenomena, providing a better understanding of the experiment.
- Instructors and students become makers.
Instructors have the power to create their own videos—synced with actual data—to distribute to students studying remotely. Students with access to our sensors can create their own videos to share with each other.
- Sample experiments make instructors’ jobs easier.
Sample experiments with videos synced with data are included in the app.
- Graphical Analysis Pro includes all the features of the
Graphical Analysis app, plus enhanced features for more advanced analysis.
- The included data and video library covers common experiments from biology, chemistry, and physics. This feature provides instructors with ready-to-use, rich content for their students to explore and analyze.
- Graphical Analysis Pro is compatible with most Vernier sensors, so instructors can continue to use them.
- Graphical Analysis Pro is compatible with multiple computer operating systems and mobile device platforms—including Chromebooks, which provides flexibility and cost savings, as students can use their own device for analysis.
- Instructors and students can insert, view, and sync a video to sensor data for detailed inspection and analysis.
- Graphical Analysis Pro offers an intuitive interface making it easy to use and get started.