The mBot STEM Classroom Kit contains all the parts needed to construct a base mBot robot or to expand into other projects with the included Perception Gizmos and Variety Gizmos Add-On Packs. Students don’t need prior coding experience to get started programming their robots with Makeblock’s Scratch-based mBlock app.
Easily incorporate the mBot STEM Classroom Kit into your lesson plans with the included Coding with mBot: Life Hacks
- mBot robot (includes mCore microcontroller)
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Me line-follower sensor
- IR receiver
- Light sensor
- IR transmitter
- Right and left drive motors
- 2 – RGB LED
- Variety Gizmos Add-On Pack
- RJ25 Adapter Module
- RGB LED Module
- Seven-segment serial display
- Servo pack
- 1 Micro Switch (touch sensor)
- Perception Gizmos Add-On Pack
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- Sound sensor
- Motor pack (fan)
- LED Matrix (8 x 16)
- IR remote controller
- Line-following course
- Coding with mBot: Life Hacks activities e-book.
Note: Batteries are not included. Four AA batteries or the mBot™ 3.7 V LiPo Battery are required to power the mCore microcontroller.
mBlock programming software enables beginners to simply drag-and-drop command blocks to program their mBot without a need for coding experience.
Explore Makeblock software »