TI-Nspire CX II, CX, Touchpad, and Clickpad Handhelds
1. You can project the TI-Nspire CX Premium Teacher Edition Software from a computer using an LCD projector. This software has the SmartView handheld emulator that can be used with electronic whiteboards.
(TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software (TI-NCXTS-SP-KT))
2. You can project a handheld screen using a document camera.
3. You can project the screen of a TI-Nspire Touchpad or Clickpad handheld using a TI-Nspire ViewScreen Panel along with an overhead projector. No special teacher handheld is necessary. TI-Nspire ViewScreen panels are sold separately and do not support CX or CX II – color handhelds (TI-Nspire ViewScreen Panel (TI-NSVSH, discontinued)).
[Note: See Can I display live data collection when using the TI-Nspire ViewScreen Panel?]
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH…
The following TI presentation products are NOT supported with TI-Nspire handhelds:
• ViewScreen Panels for other TI calculators like the TI-84 and TI-89
• TI-84 or TI-89 Presentation Link Adapters