Present concepts, encourage discussion and assess understanding with software that turns a teacher’s Mac® or PC into a virtual TI-Nspire™ CX II graphing calculator.
- Deliver classroom presentations using the built-in TI-SmartVIEW™ emulator functionality that features a resizable, emulated, handheld-device view.
- Easily transfer lesson and homework files between your computer and a connected handheld or all handhelds in a connected Docking Station.
- Use this computer software to author activities and self-check assessment documents that students can use to explore math and science concepts.
- Launch the software in numeric or CAS modes as needed for a particular class—this one software offers both configurations.
- Enable TI Navigator™ system support and this software becomes your access to the TI-Navigator network of student handhelds.
View complete system requirements »
Upgrade older versions of TI-Nspire Teacher software for free. For more information, contact Texas Instruments (1-800 TI CARES or email@example.com).
Understanding the Licensing Options
||Install this perpetual-license software on a single computer.
||Install this perpetual-license software on a fixed number of computers using a single activation code. The fixed number equals the number of licenses you purchase.
||Install this perpetual-license software on any computer with access to your school’s network. A License Service (server) distributes a fixed number of licenses to computers on the school network. Once a license is activated, the software can be used while connected to the network, or up to 30 days off-network. (Note: after 30 days, the computer must reconnect to the school’s network to continue use of the software.)
Free annual license extensions are required.
How do I know which license version of the software is best for me?
- If you only need one or two licenses of the software, the Single-User license will be your least expensive option.
- If you are purchasing three or more licenses of the software, the Volume or School-Managed Licenses will be your least expensive option, even with the five license minimum requirement.
- If the computers do not have easy access to your school’s network, purchase the Volume or Single-User license types.
- If the number of computers that need to have the software installed is more than the number of teachers using the software at any one time, the School-Managed license can be a less expensive option.
- Minimum 5 licenses required for volume and school-managed licenses.
- Volume and school-managed licenses are sent electronically from Texas Instruments. Email address required for purchase.
All prices are for U.S. educators.