This document details a method for transferring data collected with LabQuest or LabQuest 2 as standalone.
To transfer your data to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, follow these steps:
Via USB or media card:
1. In LabQuest app, choose Export from the File menu.
2. Select your media and name the file, then tap OK.
3. Transfer the media to your computer.
4. Go to Google Drive and open an existing spreadsheet or create a new one.
5. Choose Open from the File menu.
6. Click Choose File.
7. Navigate to your saved file and choose Open.
Using LabQuest 2, you can also transfer the files via email. Use the Email function in LabQuest to send the data as a text file.
TIL 2903: How do I transfer data from Vernier Data Share web app to Google Drive?