Calibration Reset Instructions
Step 1 – Restore factory default settings
- Connect the Optical DO Probe to the data-collection interface and start the data-collection program.
- Choose Calibrate from the Experiment menu (Logger Pro) or the Sensors menu (LabQuest App).
- Choose Calibration Storage (Logger Pro) or Storage (LabQuest App).
- Click Set Sensor Factory Defaults (Logger Pro) or Restore Sensor Factory Defaults (LabQuest App).
- Click Done or tap OK.
Step 2 – Reset the sensor calibration
- Position the switch to %.
- Add distilled water to the storage bottle to the top of the sponge.
- Insert the probe into the bottle. The tip of the probe should not be touching the water or the sponge. Keep the probe in this position for at least 60 seconds.
- Use a small paper clip to press down the reset button for three seconds. The reset button is located on the bottom of the box containing the microSD card.
- Release the button. The reading will drop to almost 0%.
- Wait for the reading to change to 100%. This may take up to 60 seconds.
- Once the reading reaches 100%, wait another 30 seconds for the reset process to complete. Note: This waiting time is important for the probe to internally save the reset information.
- The probe is now ready to use.