Eddy Current Brake (DTS-ECB)
Specifications and User Guide
- Insert the desired number of magnets into the Eddy Current Brake.
- The Eddy Current Brake connectors swivel to allow 4 mm of height adjustment when installed in a cart. When the DTS stamp on the connector is upright, it is set at the correct height for our DTS carts such as the Standard Cart or the Plunger Cart. When the GDX stamp on the connector is upright, it is set at the correct height for our Go Direct Sensor Cart.
- Remove both collision tabs from one end of the cart. Insert the Eddy Current Brake into the exposed slots.
The Eddy Current Brake is compatible with the following carts:
- Standard Cart (DTS-CART-S)
- Plunger Cart (DTS-CART-P)
- Motion Encoder Cart (DTS-CART-MEC)
- Go Direct® Sensor Cart (GDX-CART-G)
- Go Direct® Sensor Cart (GDX-CART-Y)
The Eddy Current Brake is not compatible with our older metal dynamics carts that were part of the Vernier Dynamics Systems sold from 2005-2012.
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
Dynamics Cart and Track System (DTS)
Dynamics Cart and Track System with Motion Encoder (DTS-EC)
Dynamics Cart and Track System with Go Direct® Sensor Carts (DTS-GDX)
Friction Pad DTS (DTS-PAD)