We encourage you to use Graphical Analysis (version 4 or newer) whenever possible; however, support for some devices are not yet included in the updated application. Use the information below to determine which application to use based on your devices.
Graphical Analysis GW Required (iOS 9 or newer)
- Go Wireless Link (with supported sensor)
- Go Wireless Temp
- Go Wireless pH
- Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier
- Built-in sensors (accelerometers)
- NODE sensors
Graphical Analysis Required (iOS 11 or newer)
- Go Direct sensors
- Some Go Direct Sensors will work with Graphical Analysis GW. To use all available features, use Graphical Analysis.
- LabQuest Stream (with supported sensors)
- Not all sensors that can work with LabQuest Stream are supported in Graphical GW.
Graphical Analysis Recommended (iOS 11 or newer)
- Go Wireless Heart Rate
- Go Wireless Exercise Heart Rate
- LabQuest (Data Sharing)
- Manual Entry Experiments (No Sensors)
For additional information see…
What is the difference between Graphical Analysis app (Graphical) and Graphical Analysis GW (GraphicalGW)?