Go Direct® Spirometer, order code GDX-SPR, $199
1. Launch Graphical Analysis 4 or LabQuest App.
2. Connect the Go Direct Spirometer to your device.
3. Connect a bacterial filter and a mouthpiece to the side of the sensor marked "Inlet."
4. Hold the spirometer upright and still.
5. Click or tap "Collect" to start data collection.
6. Collect data for inhalation and exhalation. Confirm that the flow rate and lung volume are reasonable. Tidal volumes will vary between 0.5-1.0 L.
RELATED TIL ENTRIES
TIL 3409: Do you sell mouthpieces for the Spirometer that are reusable or autoclavable?
TIL 4472: Why are my tidal volumes higher than expected?
TIL 3353: Can I perform a custom calibration of a Vernier spirometer?
Flow Rate Range: ±10 L/s
Volume: 41 mL
Dimensions: 29.5 mm (diameter) x 82 mm (length)
Mass: 69 g
Construction: ABS plastic
Adjusted Volume Calculation: Returns volume to zero after each ventilation cycle
Cycle Volume Calculation: Reports the peak volume for each ventilation cycle
Respiration Rate Calculation
Sample Window: 30 s
Advance Window: 10 s
Wireless specification: Bluetooth 4.2
Maximum wireless range:30 m
Battery: 650 mA Li-Poly
Battery life (single full charge):~8 hours
Battery life (long term): ~500 full charge cycles (several years depending on usage)
Normal operating temperature range: 20 to 40 ºC
Operating humidity range: 5-95% (non condensing)
-Calibrate? No. The sensor is set to match the stored calibration before shipping.
-No calibration process is recommended for this sensor.
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
Disposable Bacterial Filters for Spirometer (10 pack), order code SPR-FIL10, $45
Disposable Bacterial Filters for Spirometer (30 pack), order code SPR-FIL30, $119
Disposable Mouthpieces for Spirometer (30 pack), order code SPR-MP30, $15
Disposable Mouthpieces for Spirometer (100 pack), order code SPR-MP100, $36
Noseclips for Spirometer (10 pack), order code SPR-NOSE10, $10
Noseclips for Spirometer (30 pack), order code SPR-NOSE30, $25
O2 Gas Sensor to Spirometer Adapter, order code O2-SPR, $8