Go Direct® Cyclic Voltammetry System (GDX-CVS)
Specifications and User Manual
– Primary Test:
1. Launch Instrumental Analysis. Connect the Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System to your Chromebook, computer, or mobile device.
2. Insert a screen-printed electrode (SPE) into the SPE connector on the Cyclic Voltammetry System.
3. Fill the scintillation vial about halfway full (~10 mL) with a 1.0 mM solution of acetaminophen in contact lens solution. Insert the scintillation vial into the clip on the stand. Carefully guide the Cyclic Voltammetry System with SPE attached downward into the vial and snap the instrument into place.
4. Fill a scintillation vial halfway full (~10 mL) of 1.0 mM acetaminophen in contact lens saline solution.
5. Using the default parameters, click or tap Apply.
6. Click or tap Collect to begin data collection. It will stop automatically. You should see a duck-shaped voltammogram.
The sensor is custom calibrated prior to shipping. The user cannot calibrate the system.
-You may want to clean the SPE prior to an experiment to activate the carbon surface.
REPLACEMENT VERNIER PRODUCTS
Micro USB Cable (CB-USB-MICRO)
Go Direct® Cyclic Voltammetry System Screen-Printed Electrodes (CVS-SPE25)
Go Direct® Cyclic Voltammetry System Screen-Printed Electrodes (CVS-SPE100)