Request a specially formatted USB flash drive from Vernier.
If your LabQuest 3 is stuck on the boot logo, contact Vernier and request a specially formatted USB flash drive that can be used to recover the unit.
Use the flash drive to recover the unit.
- Power off the LabQuest 3 unit by holding down the power button until the screen turns off.
- If that does not work, remove the battery and AC adapter from the unit.
- Plug the USB flash drive into LabQuest 3.
- Power on the unit.
- If you removed the battery, put it back in the unit and/or connect AC power.
- When prompted, remove the USB flash drive and allow the unit to boot normally.
If this fails to resolve the issue, the unit will likely have to be returned for repair. Contact Vernier for an RMA.