The experiments in Human Physiology with Vernier are designed to encourage students to think about the physiology of various human organ systems by measuring the activity of the upper respiratory tract, the lungs, the heart, the nervous system, and the musculoskeletal system.
Homeostasis is an underlying theme, and several experiments illustrate the response of the human body to stress or external influences.
- 24 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3 and LabQuest App
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Analyzing the Heart with EKG” from Human Physiology with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.
Download sample experiment