Biology with Vernier addresses the fundamentals of a high school or college general biology course with 31 experiments that include cell respiration, photosynthesis, membrane diffusion, osmosis, human physiology, transpiration, fermentation, and more. The instructor information section included for each experiment contains tips for successful completion, reagent preparation information, and sample data.
If you teach AP*, IB**, or college biology, you should also consider Investigating Biology through Inquiry. If you teach human physiology or biomedical science, you should also consider Human Physiology Experiments or Human Physiology with Vernier.
- 31 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis 4, Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Enzyme Action: Testing Catalase Activity” from Biology with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.