The Me 7-Segment Serial Display allows students to display various project variables, such as speed, time, or score, directly on mBot. This 7-segment display can easily be programmed to control individual segments and decimal points, in addition to displaying numbers and letters.
- 4 digit red alpha-numeric display with one decimal point per digit
- Adjustable LED brightness makes display visible even in daylight
- Compatible with Makeblock® beams (16mm interval M4 mounting holes)
- 2.54 mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Connects to mBot via simple RJ25 cable
- Easily programmed through mBlock™ or Arduino™ IDE software