A general-purpose pH electrode that connects to a Go Direct® Electrode Amplifier.
The Go Direct pH BNC Electrode is a gel-filled combination pH electrode designed to make measurements in the pH range of 0 to 14. A polycarbonate body that extends below the glass sensing bulb of the electrode makes this probe ideal for the demands of a middle school, high school, or university level science class or for making measurements in the environment. The gel-filled reference half cell is sealed—it never needs to be refilled.
- Type: Sealed, gel-filled polycarbonate body, Ag/AgCl
- Response Time: 90% of final reading in 1 second
- Temperature Range: 5 to 80°C (readings not compensated)
- 12 mm outer diameter
- Range: pH 0–14
- Isopotential pH: pH 7 (point at which temperature has no effect on output)
- BNC Connector
- Go Direct pH Electrode BNC
- pH storage solution bottle with pH storage solution
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »