Vernier Circuit Board (VCB, discontinued)
Specifications and User Guide
– Primary Test: Check for physical defects. Check for proper power supply. There is also a resettable fuse located to the right of switch SW1. This fuse limits the current to 0.8 A. After being tripped, the fuse remains open until the power has been removed.
RELATED TIL ENTRIES
Where do I get replacement lamps for the Vernier Circuit Board (VCB)?
Is there a better resolution schematic for the Vernier Circuit board than what is in the guidebook?
See all articles for (CIRCUIT, discontinued)
– 10×7 inch circuit board
– 14 inch jumper wire with mini-alligator clips (10 pcs)
– #48 cylindrical lamp, 0.06 A @ 2 V (5 pcs)
– #50 round lamp, 0.220 A @ 7.5 V (5 pcs)
– See the Specifications and User Guide for details on the installed components.
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
– 10 #48 2.0V Lamps for Vernier Circuit Board (BULB, discontinued) BULB (pack of 10 #48 replacement bulbs, $9)
– Extech Digital DC Power Supply (EXPS)
– Differential Voltage Probe (DVP-BTA)
– Current Probe (DCP-BTA)