The following are the system requirements for:
- LabQuest Viewer, order code LQ-VIEW, $79
- LabQuest Viewer (Download), order code LQ-VIEW-E, $79
Mac System Requirements
- OS X 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10
- Requires approximately 5.0 MB disk storage; you should have at least 10 MB free space prior to installation to allow the installation to complete successfully.
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and 10*
- Requires approximately 3.0 MB disk storage; you should have at least 10 MB free space prior to installation to allow the installation to complete successfully.
*Tested on a pre-released version of Windows 10
TIL 3410: Why doesn't LabQuest Viewer 2.0 install on a Windows 7 computer?
- Computer/projector display resolution 1024x768 or higher is recommended. Minimum display resolution 800x600.
- Either a network connection to the LabQuest, or an available USB port (LabQuest 2 only).
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, Windows 7 (no service pack)
- Requires approximately 2.0 MB disk storage; you should have at least 2.0 GB free space prior to installation to allow the installation to complete successfully. (On machines without .NET 4.0 framework installed, considerably more space is required.)
- Macintosh OS X 10.5 (Intel-based only), 10.6, 10.7
- At least 3 MB available hard drive space (Bonjour is assumed to be already installed on the computer)
TIL 2661: LabQuest Viewer Computer Software Troubleshooting and FAQs