Download the installer for your operating system.
- Unzip/Extract the download.
- Open the installer file to install the LabVIEW files.
Requirements and Notes
- There are two Windows installers. One supports the 32- and 64-bit versions of LabVIEW 2016 through LabVIEW 2018 running on 64-bit computers. The other supports the 32-bit version of LabVIEW 2009 through 2015 (running on either 32-bit or 64-bit computers).
- The Windows installer includes the LabVIEW files for Go! devices, Go Direct sensors (GDX), SensorDAQ, and LabQuest devices.
- The macOS installer supports the 32-bit version of LabVIEW 2009 through 2013 and the 64-bit version of LabVIEW 2014 and 2015.
- The macOS installer requires the user to click on the Customize button during installation to choose what versions of LabVIEW are on the computer. If Customize is not selected the installer will install the LabVIEW 2015 files.
- The macOS installer also includes the LabVIEW files for LabQuest devices.
Test Your Go! Devices in LabVIEW
- Connect your USB Go! Temp, Go! Motion, or Go! Link to the computer.
- Start LabVIEW.
- Open a Blank VI.
- Go to the block diagram by choosing Show Block Diagram from the Windows menu.
- Click and drag the Go! Assistant Express VI from the Vernier Go! palette to the block diagram workspace.
- Confirm the reading.
- Close the Go! Assistant Express VI.
- Go to National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx\examples\Vernier.
- Browse the example VIs.
See all NI LabVIEW Downloads »