Download the LabVIEW VI installer for our Go!Temp, Go!Motion, and Go!Link devices.
Requirements and Notes
- There are 2 Windows installers. One supports the 32 and 64-bit versions of LabVIEW 2016 and LabVIEW 2017. The other supports the 32-bit version of LabVIEW 2009 through 2015 (running on either 32-bit or 64-bit computers).
- If you have Logger Pro software installed on your Windows computer, it must be version 3.11 or newer.
- The Windows installer also includes the LabVIEW files for the Vernier SensorDAQ and LabQuest devices.
- The Mac installer supports the 32-bit version of LabVIEW 2009 through 2013 and the 64-bit version of LabVIEW 2014 and 2015.
- The Mac installer requires the user to click on the Customize button during installation to choose what versions of LabVIEW are on the computer. If Customize is not selected the installer will install the LabVIEW 2015 files.
- The Mac installer also includes the LabVIEW files for LabQuest devices.
- Disconnect all Vernier USB devices from your computer.
Download the installer for your operating system.
- Unzip/Extract the download.
- Open the installer file to install the LabVIEW files.
Test Your Go! Devices in LabVIEW
- Connect your Go! Device to the computer with a USB cable.
- Start LabVIEW.
- Open a Blank VI.
- Go to the block diagram by choosing Show Block Diagram from the Window menu.
- Click and drag the Go! Assistant Express VI from the Vernier Go! palette to the block diagram workspace.
- Plug an analog sensor into the interface and confirm the reading.
- Close the Go! Assistant Express VI.
- Choose Find Examples from the Help menu.
- Select Directory Structure in the upper-left corner. From the list of folders, choose Vernier.
- Browse the examples.