- Disconnect all Vernier USB devices from your Windows computer.
- Download the installer.
- Unzip/Extract the download.
- Open the installer file to install the LabVIEW files.
Requirements and Notes
- There are 2 Windows installers. One supports the 32 and 64-bit versions of LabVIEW 2016 and LabVIEW 2017. The other supports the 32-bit version of LabVIEW 2009 through 2015 (running on either 32-bit or 64-bit computers).
- If you have Logger Pro software installed on your Windows computer, it must be version 3.11 or newer.
- The installer also includes the LabVIEW files for the Go! devices and LabQuest devices.
Test Your SensorDAQ in LabVIEW
- Connect your SensorDAQ to the computer with a USB cable.
- Start LabVIEW.
- Open a Blank VI.
- Go to the block diagram by choosing Show Block Diagram from the Window menu.
- Click and drag the Analog Express VI from the Vernier SensorDAQ palette to the block diagram workspace.
- Plug an analog sensor into the interface and confirm the reading.
- Close the Analog Express VI.
- Choose Find Examples from the Help menu.
- Select Directory Structure in the upper-left corner. From the list of folders, choose Vernier.
- Browse the examples.