- Download the installer.
- Unzip/Extract the download.
- Open the installer file to install the LabVIEW files.
Requirements and Notes
- There are two Windows installers. One supports the 32- and 64-bit versions of LabVIEW 2016 through LabVIEW 2018. The other supports the 32-bit version of LabVIEW 2009 through 2015 (running on either 32-bit or 64-bit computers).
- The 2016-2018 installer includes the LabVIEW files for SensorDAQ, Go Direct Sensors (GDX), Go! devices, and LabQuest devices.
Test Your SensorDAQ in LabVIEW
- Connect your SensorDAQ to the computer with a USB cable.
- Start LabVIEW.
- Open a Blank VI.
- Go to the block diagram by choosing Show Block Diagram from the Windows menu.
- Click and drag the Analog Express VI from the Vernier SensorDAQ palette to the block diagram workspace.
- Plug an analog sensor into the interface and confirm the reading.
- Close the Analog Express VI.
- Go to National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx\examples\Vernier.
- Browse the example VIs.
See all NI LabVIEW Downloads »