The glass membrane is flat instead of a bulb, making it more durable, easier to clean, and allows for flat surface measurements or smaller sample sizes. It features a sealed, gel-filled, double-junction electrode, making it compatible with Tris buffers and solutions containing proteins or sulfides. The flat glass shape also makes it useful for measuring the pH of semisolids such as food or soil slurries.
- Range: pH 0–14 (Some sodium error in ranges greater than pH 12 due to thicker glass and higher impedance values)
- Electrode type: Double-junction, sealed, gel-filled, Ag/AgCl reference, polycarbonate body
- Membrane style: Flat glass
- Storage solution: pH 4/KCl solution (10 g KCl in 100 mL buffer pH-4 solution)
- Cable: 1 meter coaxial cable with BNC connector
- 0– 100ºC
- 12 mm OD
- Impedance: ~20 kΩ at 25ºC
- Response time: 98% of full response in 30 s at 25ºC
The Flat pH Electrode BNC connects via BNC to one of our Electrode Amplifiers.