With Google Science Journal, your students can organize their ideas into projects, make predictions, take notes, collect data in multiple trials, and then annotate results. Simply connect a compatible Go Direct sensor to begin wirelessly streaming data to your Android™ device.
Google Science Journal requires Graphical Analysis 4 installed to use Vernier Go Direct® sensors.
- Collect and graph time-based data
- Connect multiple sensors
- Examine points
- Find the min, max, and mean
- Add annotations
- Upload an image of the experiment
- Record observations and summarize results in Notes
- Use the accessibility feature to illustrate data with sound
- Export data as a CSV file