- Collect data from multiple sensors simultaneously, either with a multiple-channel interface such as LabQuest Stream or by using multiple Go Direct sensors. Use Data Sharing to retrieve data from just about every Vernier sensor.
- Select time-based or event-based data collection, including events with entry.
- Adjust data-collection rate and duration as needed.
- Trigger time-based data collection on sensor values.
- Calibrate sensors, although most of the time this is not needed.
- Enter data manually or using the clipboard.
- Change display units on many sensors.
- Display one, two, or three graphs as needed.
- Set the graph scale.
- Select what is graphed on each axis, and select line- or point-style graphs.
- Calculate descriptive statistics on all or some of your data.
- Fit lines and curves to some or all of your data.
- Define calculated columns based on sensor columns. Use this to linearize a graph, for example.
- View data in a table.
- Highlight and read values from a graph.
- Interpolate and extrapolate using graphed data.
- Receive data shared from LabQuest 2 or a computer running Logger Pro 3 to support 1:1 lab groups.
- Store and retrieve previously shared data collection and analysis sessions.
- Save Graphical Analysis 4 data files with analysis for use in Logger Pro 3.