Go! Motion is used to collect the position, velocity and acceleration data of moving objects. Go! Motion connects directly to a computer or Chromebook USB port making it fast and easy to set up experiments and start collecting a wide range of real-time motion data.
Go! Motion can track objects as close fifteen centimeters and as far away as six meters. The sensor also features reduced noise and temperature compensation to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze the motion of a ball, a cart on a ramp, or a pendulum
- Adjust sensitivity to track the motion of objects close to Go! Motion or up to six meters away
- Attach Go! Motion to a track like the one included in the Vernier Dynamics Cart and Track System to study velocity and acceleration
Versatile Data Collection Options
- USB Port: Connects to a computer, Chromebook, or LabQuest 2. Go! Motion can also connect to a TI-84 Plus calculator or TI-Nspire handheld (requires a different USB cable).
- Digital Sensor Port: LabQuest 2, LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, CBL 2, and TI-Nspire Lab Cradle through the digital port (additional cable required)
- TI Calculator I/O Port: Go! Motion can also connect directly to the I/O port of TI graphing calculators (requires a specialized cable).
Teacher Pack of 8 Go! Motions
Save money when you purchase the Go! Motion Teacher Pack, which includes eight Go! Motion USB motion detectors.