The Vernier Chemistry Investigations for Use with AP* Chemistry lab book provides a comprehensive set of resources for the AP Chemistry teacher including sample data, sample analysis and calculations, and helpful guides to preparing reagents and chemical solutions. The student investigations include step-by-step instructions for setting up equipment and using data-collection software while retaining the spirit of an inquiry environment.
- Experiments aligned with the College Board’s 16 AP Chemistry investigations
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis, Spectral Analysis, Logger Pro, and LabQuest App
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Investigating Food Dyes in Sports Beverages” from Vernier Chemistry Investigations for Use with AP* Chemistry. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.
Download sample experiment