Go Wireless® Link, order code GW-LINK
Specifications and User Guide
- Primary Test: Press the power button on the Go Wireless Link to turn it on (the red LED will start flashing). Start the data-collection app and select the interface from the list of available interfaces (the green LED will start flashing). Connect an auto-ID sensor.
Go Wireless Link uses Bluetooth low energy technology and can only be used with devices that support Bluetooth low energy technology running the appropriate software.
Requirements for iOS support:
- iPad (3rd generation or later)
- iPad air
- iPad mini (all models)
- iPhone (4S or later)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- Graphical Analysis for iOS (v2.3 - 4.0.3)
- Graphical Analysis GW for iOS
Requirement for Android support:
- For Android devices that support Bluetooth low energy technology, see: https://www.bluetooth.com/what-is-bluetooth-technology/bluetooth-devices
- Graphical Analysis for Android v2.2 - 3.1
- Graphical Analysis GW for Android
Requirements for LabQuest 2 support
- Model:LABQUEST2, requires an external Bluetooth radio, Go Wireless® Bluetooth® Adapter, order code GW-RADIO, $29
to know which model LabQuest you have, see TIL 3085: How do I know if my LabQuest 2 will work with Go Direct Sensors and Go Wireless devices?
- LabQuest App v2.6 or higher
It is NOT COMPATIBLE with:
- Logger Pro
TIL 3133: Go Wireless Sensors - Computer, Tablet and Mobile Device Support Details
TIL 3134: Go Wireless Sensors - LabQuest Support Details
TIL 3136: Go Wireless sensors - battery details
TIL 3137: How do I change the name of my Go Wireless sensor?
TIL 3138: Where do I find the serial number and hardware/firmware version numbers of my Go Wireless sensor?
TIL 3139: What do the different LED states mean on a Go Wireless Sensor?
TIL 3140: What does the button do on Go Wireless sensors?
TIL 3281: Why is my Go Wireless sensor not communicating with my Android tablet even though the LED is flashing green?
TIL 3264: Do Go Wireless products work with computers?
TIL 3429: What sensors are supported by Go Wireless Link when using Graphical Analysis GW for iOS?
TIL 3471: My Go Wireless Link thinks that the wrong sensor is connected.
TIL 3642: How do I tell multiple Go Wireless devices apart?
TIL 3676: How do I remove or replace a Go Wireless Link battery?
TIL 3717: ISEs connected to a Go Wireless Link are identified as a different sensor.
TIL 3775: Is it OK to use Go Wireless or Go Direct sensors in a vacuum?
- Resolution: 15 bit
- Temperature range of the interface: -10 to 45°C
- Maximum Wireless Range: ~30 m, unobstructed in air (results will vary)
Note the Go Wireless Link is not waterproof, do not immerse the interface in water.
- length 8.0 cm, maximum width 3.2 cm, minimum width 2.2 cm
- Go Wireless® Charging Cable, order code GW-CB, $10
- Go Wireless® Link (interface only), order code GW-LINK-NP
- Go Wireless® 250 mAh Replacement Battery, order code GW-BAT-250, $8
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
- Go Wireless® Charging Station, order code GW-CRG
- Go Wireless® Link Teacher Pack (includes Go Wireless Charging Station), order code GW-LINK-TP