Dissolved Oxygen Probe
Recommended for College and High School. Interface and software sold separately.
Use the Dissolved Oxygen Probe to determine the concentration of oxygen in aqueous solutions in the field or in the laboratory.
- Vernier Dissolved Oxygen Probe (dissolved oxygen electrode with membrane cap)
- One replacement membrane cap
- Sodium Sulfite Calibration Standard (2.0 M Na2SO3) and MSDS sheet
- D.O. Electrode Filling Solution, MSDS sheet, and filling pipet
- Calibration bottle (empty, lid with hole)
- D.O. Polishing Strips (1 pkg)
- User Manual
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe requires a compatible interface and software to collect data. Interface and software sold separately. Getting started with probeware »
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is compatible with these interfaces:
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »