EasyLink is a single-channel interface that plugs into the USB port of a TI-84 Plus graphing Calculator or TI-Nspire Handheld. Use EasyLink and a supported sensor to explore math and science concepts found in real-world phenomena such as light, pressure, force, and more.
The Award of Excellence recognizes products that help educators teach with technology. EasyLink was given a rigorous test-drive by qualified educators. Evaluation criteria include quality and effectiveness, ease of use, and suitability for use in an educational environment.
How to use EasyLink
- Connect a compatible sensor to EasyLink.
- Connect EasyLink to a TI-84 Plus or TI-Nspire handheld, and the Vernier data-collection software launches automatically.
- Press Start and you are collecting data.
Try an EasyLink Activity
Download the EasyLink math activity “Inverse Variation in Pressure Data”.
View User Manual
5-year limited warranty
- Recommended: Online support
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll-free: 1-888-837-6437
TI-84 Plus or TI-84 Plus CE calculators
- All models of TI-84 (Plus, Silver Edition, Plus C Silver Edition, and CE)
- Calculator Operating System version 2.30 or higher
- Vernier EasyData® App (preloaded on calculators)
TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CAS handhelds
- All models of handhelds (clickpad, touchpad, CX, and CX II)
- Handheld software version 3.0 or newer
- DataQuest Application (included in handheld software)