Advanced Physics with Vernier – Beyond Mechanics is the second of a two-volume set of experiments for the more in-depth introductory physics course, such as college physics, AP Physics, or IB Physics. Experiments are designed for an interactive teaching style, with planned moments for instructor- or student-led discussion.
Instructor Information sections for each experiment include discussions on how to guide students through a successful activity. The book includes many extensions to challenge the most talented students.
The first book in the series is Advanced Physics with Vernier — Mechanics.
- 22 student experiments complete with a materials list, instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3 or LabQuest App, data tables, and questions
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructor Information section for each experiment with complete directions for setting up experiments, helpful hints, sample graphs, and data
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Electronic support material including videos
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Curved Mirrors and Images” from Advanced Physics with Vernier — Beyond Mechanics. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.