Physics with Video Analysis covers topics including kinematics, dynamics, circuits, sound, electrostatics, and more.
To learn more about the video capture and analysis features of Logger Pro, read the Overview of Video Features in Logger Pro FAQ.
Physics with Video Analysis is a product of the NSF-funded LivePhoto Project. For more information, see http://livephoto.rit.edu/
- 33 ready-to-use student activities, including videos
- Videos included with Logger Pro
- Access to up-to-date versions of the activities
- Instructions for video data analysis with Logger Pro
- Activities can be used in class, lab, or as independent homework, and do not require any laboratory equipment
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample analysis of videos
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Velocity Change” from Physics with Video Analysis. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.
Download sample experiment