For instructors looking for remote learning options for science, Pivot Interactives is an excellent solution. This online environment has a comprehensive video library with hundreds of real experiments that offers actual data—not simulations. Students make measurements and analyze their data directly within the Pivot Interactives online environment, making it perfect for engaging students in science as they learn remotely.
Why Use Pivot Interactives?
- Instructors can choose from a library of hundreds of video experiments for various science topics and concepts.
- Students interact and analyze data directly within the Pivot Interactives online environment.
- Pivot Interactives is LTI compliant and syncs with LMS platforms such as Canvas.
- It’s backed by free Vernier technical support and training resources
- These are videos of real experiments—not simulations.
Pivot Interactives won Best Resource for Analyzing and Interpreting Data, Breakthrough Technology for STEM Learning, and Phenomenon-based Teaching and Learning awards from Best of STEM Awards 2021.