Connect the Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to our electrode amplifiers to measure the potential (mV) and calculate the concentration of potassium (K+) ions in aqueous samples.
The Vernier Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC Connector is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of potassium (K+) ions in aqueous samples. Use with Vernier interfaces requires the Electrode Amplifier. Also compatible with Go Direct® Electrode Amplifier.
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 1 to 39,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: Cs+, NH4+, H+, Ag+, Li+, Na+
- pH range: 2–12 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: +58 ±3 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 100–200 kΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)
Download the user manual for full specifications
- Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
- 30 mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (1000 mg/L K+)
- 30 mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (10 mg/L K+)
- Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
The Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC connects via BNC to one of our Electrode Amplifiers.