- Ensure your Go Direct® Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode is charged.
- Turn on your sensor by pressing the power button once. The Bluetooth LED will blink red.
- Launch Graphical Analysis 4.
- Click or tap Sensor Data Collection from the New Experiment list.
- Click or tap your Go Direct sensor from the list of Discovered Wireless Devices. Your sensor's ID is located near the barcode on the sensor. The Bluetooth LED will blink green when it is successfully connected.
- Click or tap Done to enter data-collection mode. You are now ready to continue your experiment.
- Connect the sensor to the USB port of the computer.
- Launch Graphical Analysis 4. The software will identify the sensor. You are now ready to continue your experiment.