Physical Science with Vernier contains 40 ready-to-use experiments for physical science (middle school through grade 10). Experiments are included for nine Vernier physical science sensors and cover topics in chemistry and physics. The experiments are perfect for introductory physical science and integrated science classes.
- 40 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis 4, Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “Freezing and Melting of Water” from Physical Science with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.
Download sample experiment