- Emulates a TI-84 graphing calculator on your Windows or Macintosh computer
- Supports TI-84 Plus CE, TI-84 Plus, and TI-83 Plus graphing calculators
- Switch between full-color TI-84 Plus CE and the traditional TI-84 Plus screen
- Easily integrates with existing projection systems
- Ideal for use with interactive whiteboards
- Projects multiple representations simultaneously (graph, window settings, lists, and more) to enhance student understanding
- Displays key press history to help your students keep up
- Easily creates and saves multiple screen captures for use in handouts you create
- Built-in file management and transfer capability increases productivity and efficiency in the classroom
- Add images (jpg, jpeg, bmp and png) to illustrate math and science concepts (requires free TI-Connect software)
- Includes Python™ programming support
Visit TI’s website for full system requirements »
Understanding License Options
||This option allows you to install and access the software on a single computer.
||This option allows you to install and access the software on a fixed number of computers using a single activation code. The fixed number equals the number of licenses you purchase. 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year subscription options are available.
||This option allows you to install the software on any computer with access to your school’s network. A License Service (server) distributes a fixed number of licenses to computers on the school network. Once a license is activated, the software can be used while connected to the network, or up to 30 days off-network. (Note: after 30 days, the computer must reconnect to the school’s network to continue use of the software.)
How do I know which license version of the software is best for me?
- If you are purchasing between 16 and 29 Volume or School-Managed licenses, it will be less expensive to purchase 30 licenses.
- If the computers do not have easy access to your school’s network, purchase the Volume or Single-User license types.
- If the number of computers that need to have the software installed is more than the number of students and teachers using the software at any one time, the School-Managed license can be a less expensive option.
- If you are looking to purchase a subscription that covers multiple years, purchase the 2- or 3- year volume subscription option.
- Minimum 10 licenses required for Volume or School-Managed licenses.
- Volume and School-Managed licenses are sent electronically from Texas Instruments. Email address required for purchase.
All prices are for U.S. educators.