- Emulates a TI-84 graphing calculator on your Windows or Macintosh computer
- Supports TI-84 Plus CE, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, and TI-83 Plus graphing calculators
- Switch between full-color TI-84 Plus CE & TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition and the traditional TI-84 Plus screen
- Easily integrates with existing projection systems
- Ideal for use with interactive whiteboards
- Projects multiple representations simultaneously (graph, window settings, lists, and more) to enhance student understanding
- Displays key press history to help your students keep up
- Easily creates and saves multiple screen captures for use in handouts you create
- Built-in file management and transfer capability increases productivity and efficiency in the classroom
- Add images (jpg, jpeg, bmp and png) to illustrate math and science concepts (requires free TI-Connect software)
Upgrade older versions of TI-SmartView software for free. For more information, contact Texas Instruments (1-800 TI CARES or email@example.com).
Visit TI’s website for full system requirements »
Understanding License Options
||This perpetual license option allows you to install and access the software on a single computer.
||Available in both 1-year subscription and perpetual license types, this option allows you to install and access the software on a fixed number of computers using a single activation code. The fixed number equals the number of licenses you purchase.
||Available in both 1-year subscription and perpetual license types, this option allows you to install the software on any computer with access to your school’s network. A License Service (server) distributes a fixed number of licenses to computers on the school network. Once a license is activated, the software can be used while connected to the network, or up to 30 days off-network. (Note: after 30 days, the computer must reconnect to the school’s network to continue use of the software.)
Free annual license extensions are required. (Perpetual Licenses only).
How do I know which license version of the software is best for me?
- If you only need one or two licenses of the software, the Single-User license will be your least expensive option.
- If you are purchasing three or more Perpetual licenses of the software, the Volume or School-Managed Licenses will be your less expensive option, even with the five license minimum requirement.
- If you are purchasing between 16 and 29 1-year subscription licenses, it will be less expensive to purchase 30 licenses.
- If the computers do not have easy access to your school’s network, purchase the Volume or Single-User license types.
- If the number of computers that need to have the software installed is more than the number of students and teachers using the software at any one time, the School-Managed license can be a less expensive option.
- If you need only a few licenses to handle year-to-year fluctuations in class size, purchasing 1-year Subscription licenses can save you money.
- If you plan to use the software for three years or less, the subscription license can be a less expensive option.
- Minimum 5 licenses required for volume and school-managed perpetual licenses.
- Minimum 10 licenses required for 1-year subscription licenses.
- Volume and school-managed licenses are sent electronically from Texas Instruments. Email address required for purchase.
All prices are for U.S. educators.