Data collection with Graphical Analysis can be performed several ways
1) With our Go Direct Wireless and USB sensors
2) With our interface-based sensors that require a LabQuest interface
(LabQuest Mini, LabQuest Stream, original LabQuest, LabQuest 2, LabQuest 3, or Go!Link interfaces)
3) With our Go!Temp and Go!Motion USB sensors
4) With our Go Wireless Heart Rate and Go Wireless Exercise Heart Sensors (wireless Bluetooth sensors)
5) With Vernier Data Sharing Sources via Wi-Fi (LabQuest 2 , LabQuest 3, or Logger Pro)
In any case, students use Graphical Analysis to create graphs, modify scaling, make selections, create annotations and captions, and perform analysis with statistics and curve fits.
Supported Data-Collection Features
For a current list of supported features, see the Graphical Analysis page.
Although Graphical Analysis will do the majority of tasks for basic sensor data collection, it’s important to note some differences between Logger Pro and Graphical Analysis app. The differences will become fewer as time goes on, but the apps will never be the same.
– Graphical Analysis is a new application, designed to work with Chromebooks, mobile devices and computers.
– Graphical Analysis does not work with our older LabPro interface.
– Graphical Analysis does not have advanced analysis features found in Logger Pro, such as multiple graph types, video analysis, and page layout capabilities.
– Graphical Analysis supports most but not all the experiments in the standard Vernier lab books.
– Graphical Analysis does not support OHAUS balances or Watts Up Pro.
– Graphical Analysis app is distinct and different from Graphical Analysis 3 for Windows and macOS. Graphical Analysis 3 is Logger Pro based software not available on a Chromebook. Vernier has chosen to renew the Graphical Analysis title as a mobile application for modern devices.
Other Software for Chrome OS devices
– Spectral Analysis for use with spectrometers.
– Instrumental Analysis for use with a Mini-GC and other instruments.
– Vernier Video Analysis for analyzing motion videos.
– Graphical Analysis Pro is subscription-based software that adds additional features to Graphical Analysis.
My school is moving to Chromebooks. Will the probeware I already own work with a Chromebook?
Do you have Logger Pro for Chromebooks?
How do I transfer data from Vernier Data Share web app to Google Drive?
What are the differences between Graphical Analysis Pro app and Logger Pro?