If you teach analytical chemistry, you will find numerous Vernier labs and products that can fit nicely into your curriculum. Also see https://www.vernier.com/products/packages/analytical-chemistry/
Topics and Techniques
The following information lists common experiments performed in Analytical Chemistry labs and the relevant technology.
|Experiment||Sensors and Equipment|
|Principles and Applications of Chemical Equilibria||
Experiments from Vernier Lab Books
These are several experiments from our lab books that can be used in analytical chemistry labs, illustrating some of the techniques mentioned above.
- Advanced Chemistry with Vernier (CHEM-A)
- Experiment 7: Acid-Base Titration
- Experiment 9: Determining the Mole Ratios in a Chemical Reaction
- Experiment 10: The Determination of an Equilibrium Constant
- Experiment 16: Conductimetric Titration and Gravimetric Determination of a Precipitate
- Experiment 32: Potentiometric Titration of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Experiment 17: Determining the Concentration of a Solution: Beer’s Law
- Organic Chemistry with Vernier (CHEM-O)
- Advanced Physics with Vernier - Beyond Mechanics (PHYS-ABM)