DataQuest App is the full-featured data-collection and analysis application for TI-Nspire technology. DataQuest is part of the TI-Nspire handheld operating system and computer software.
DataQuest supports data collection, graph and tabular representation, and data analysis—all in a single TI-Nspire application. When used with the Vernier EasyLink (EZ-LINK) sensor interface, DataQuest supports 60 Vernier sensors. Additional sensors are supported when used with the TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (TI-NSLABC).
- Meter, Graph, and Table views—all in the same application
- Supports EasyLink (EZ-LINK), Go!Link (GO-LINK), and TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (TI-NSLABC) sensor interfaces
- Supports EasyTemp (EZ-TMP), Go!Temp (GO-TEMP), CBR 2 (CBR2), and Go! Motion (GO-MOT)
- Collect data with over 60 Vernier sensors.
- Manually enter data for analysis of non sensor-based data.
- Curve fitting: 11 fits, including proportional and natural exponent
- User-defined modeling
- Tangent, integral, statistics
- Draw predictions
- Position and velocity motion matching
- Sensor calibration
- Offline sensor setup including legacy, non-auto ID sensors
- Multi-channel, triggered, and remote data collection with TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (TI-NSLABC)
- Meter and graph display of user-defined columns
- Replay data collection
- Live sensor values available for use in other TI-Nspire Apps