Texas Instruments, a Vernier partner since 1993, provides affordable graphing handhelds, software, and data-collection accessories for math and science classrooms.
- Do you know of a good case for carrying LabQuests, LabPros, calculators, and sensors?
- What is the repair policy on calculators, CBLs, and Graph Link cables?
- Why do I get an ARCHIVED error when running a Vernier application on my TI-83/84 Plus?
- Where can I get information about borrowing data collection technology and TI calculators for a workshop?
- Which calculators that Vernier sells have TI SmartView emulator software?
- I can't import data from my TI-84 or TI-89 via the mini USB cable on Windows 8.
- Is there a DataQuest User Manual?
- Will ISEs work with DataQuest and the TI-Nspire?
- What data-collection and analysis software do I use on the TI-Nspire products?
- Is it possible to take screenshots of the Datamate program using the Graph Link cable?
- Where can I find DataMate screen shots to make my own handouts?
- Why does DataMate report a sensor reading of -999.9?
- How can I manually set up a nonauto-ID sensor in DataMate?
- Storing data and experiments with Datamate
- My Motion Detector is not collecting data with DataMate and LabPro.
- Why am I getting a memory error when I transfer the DataMate application to my TI-83 Plus calculator?
- How many data points can I collect with a calculator and DataMate?
- Can I load DataMate, Physics and ChemBio on my calculator together?
- I get a link error when starting Datamate on a TI-83 Plus (SE).
- When setting up probes with the ChemBio, Physics, PhySci, or DataMate calculator programs, I get an Undefined Error. What is the problem?
- Why doesn't my TI-82 identify my Auto-ID sensor in the DataMate program?
- DataMate crashes during data collection after running the PHDERIVS program on my TI-89 or TI-92 plus graphing calculator.
TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (TI-NSLABC)
- Can I use a Go! device with my calculator or an Easy device with a computer or Chromebook?
- What sensors work with EasyLink and EasyData?
CBL 2 (CBL2)
- How do I update a LabPro or CBL2 interface using a TI Connectivity Cable?
- Can the ChemBio, Physics and PhySci programs be used with the CBL 2 and LabPro?
- What Is the Difference Between Auto-ID Sensors, Non-Auto-ID Sensors, and Smart Sensors?