Spectral Analysis 4 is our free software for use with our spectrometers.
- Go Direct® SpectroVis® Plus Spectrophotometer (GDX-SVISPL) (USB and bluetooth)
- Vernier UV-VIS Spectrophotometer (VSP-UV)
- Vernier Fluorescence/UV-VIS Spectrophotometer (VSP-FUV)
- Vernier Emissions Spectrometer (VSP-EM)
- SpectroVis Plus (SVIS-PL, discontinued)
- SpectroVis (SVIS, discontinued)*
For a full list (with pictures) see:
What spectrometers are supported in Spectral Analysis?
Compatible Data Collection Modes
- Absorbance (Full spectrum, Events with Entry (Beer’s law), and time-based (Kinetics))
- Percent transmittance (Full spectrum, Events with Entry (Beer’s law), and time-based (Kinetics))
- Fluorescence (Full spectrum, Events with Entry , and time-based (Kinetics))
- Emissions (Full spectrum, Events with Entry, and time-based)
- Advanced (allows the user to collect full spectra from multiple data collection modes (i.e., absorbance, fluorescence, etc) without switching sessions)
For more information about Spectral Analysis:
For sample experiments, screencasts, and software updates:
For details about collecting and analyzing data with Spectral Analysis, see the user manual:
RELATED TIL ENTRIES
Graphical Analysis or Spectral Analysis launches on my Chromebook but won't connect to USB devices.
*Original SpectroVis does not work with Chromebooks with kernel older than 4.4.
Can the SpectroVis Plus be used with a Chromebook?
Why can't my device find Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer when I try to connect via Bluetooth?