Containing 40 experiments, Physical Science with Vernier is perfect for introductory physical science and integrated science classes.
Physical Science with Vernier contains 40 ready-to-use experiments for physical science (middle school through grade 10). Experiments are included for nine Vernier physical science sensors and cover topics in chemistry and physics. The experiments are perfect for introductory physical science and integrated science classes.
Included with Physical Science with Vernier
- 40 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis 4, Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view an overview, objectives, necessary probeware, and standards correlations.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Go Direct® Temperature Probe (16)
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (16)
Go Direct® Conductivity Probe (4)
Go Direct® Force and Acceleration Sensor (4)
Dual-Range Force Sensor (4)
Go Direct® Light and Color Sensor (3)
Go Direct® 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor (2)
Magnetic Field Sensor (2)
Go Direct® Gas Pressure Sensor (3)
Go Direct® Voltage Probe (2)
Go Direct® Motion Detector (5)
Preview "Freezing and Melting of Water" from Physical Science with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.Download sample experiment
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »