The Vernier Drop Counter is used to perform accurate, automatic titrations. This digital sensor can be used in conjunction with a pH Sensor (or other sensor) to accurately record the volume of titrant added during a titration.
The Vernier Drop Counter has many features that help simplify its use:
- Adjustable clamp, fits most laboratory ring stands and lattices
- Wide drop-detecting area
- Large sensor slot, fits most conventional stick-style sensors
- Smaller, adjustable slot for temperature sensors
- Accurate drop counting at rates up to 6 drops/second
- Red LED, near the detecting area, flashes to indicate a drop has been recorded
Note: Vernier products are designed for educational use. Our products are not designed nor are they recommended for any industrial, medical, or commercial process such as life support, patient diagnosis, control of a manufacturing process, or industrial testing of any kind.