The Pressure Sensor 400 is the optimal sensor for conducting physical and analytical chemistry experiments, such as approximating the adiabatic expansion of a gas, Charles’ law experiments, and ideal gas law investigations. It measures absolute pressures from 0 to 400 kPa and operates with excellent accuracy over a wide temperature range. The robust metal fittings allow for a tight, leakproof seal to your reaction apparatus.
An accessories kit is included with the sensor. This kit includes
- Double-barb brass connector to fit flexible tubing
- Nickel plated brass push-to-connect Connector to fit more rigid tubing
- Two-foot section of nylon tubing
- Two-foot section of plastic tubing
- Tightening wrenches and plumber’s tape to ensure a tight seal